The New Zealand Flour Millers Association is made up of nominated representatives from each company within the industry.
The current members of the association are:
Steve Pedersen (Chairman) - MAURI - http://www.maurianz.com/
Krishna Samy – MAURI
Paul Fahy - Champion Flour Milling - http://championflour.co.nz/
Bruce Peden - Champion Flour Milling
Niki Urwin – New Zealand Flour Mills
Krishna Samy (Chairman) - MAURI
Ian Ellis – MAURI
Tim Morton - MAURI
Satoshi Kijima - Champion Flour Milling
Stephen Yerbury – Champion Flour Milling
Lance McMurchy - Champion Flour Milling
Niki Urwin - New Zealand Flour Mills
The objects of the Association are as follows:
- To provide means for mutual discussion by members of the Association upon all matters affecting the interest of its members as Flour Millers
- To assist in strengthening and developing the image and effectiveness of the Flour Milling Industry.
- To establish close liaison and promote goodwill and understanding between members of the Association themselves and other allied and interested organisations or bodies.
- To make united representations to the Government, Government Departments, Research Institutions and any other such departmental or industrial organisations or bodies concerning the welfare and requirements of the Flour Milling Industry.
- To actively seek the representation of this Association on all such organisations or bodies as may be deemed necessary or desirable.
- To further the cause of technical education in the Flour Milling Industry.
- To represent the Flour Milling Industry on the Wheat growing, Flour milling, and Baking Research Liaison Committee